CF Services Pharmacy...
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
A Walgreens Alliance Pharmacy
eRapid® Nebulizer System
The eRapid® nebulizer system is an innovative appliance for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Throughout its development, particular care was taken to consider patients' needs for efficient, safe, and above all fast inhalation treatment.
The Main Advantages:
- Short treatment times mean better quality of life and encourages patient adherence
- Quiet operation for discrete use
- Light, compact and portable
- Flexible power options including off the shelf batteries, rechargeable batteries, or AC wall power
- Two (2) complete nebulizer handsets to alternate or use while traveling
- eBase® Controller provides patient with feedback including battery life, proper assembly, medication loading, and end of treatment
Highest Standard of Hygiene for the Nebulizer Handset*
- Easy to clean handset
- Can be disinfected in steam disinfector
- Can be disinfected by boiling in distilled water
- Autoclavable (up to 121° C) for the highest standards of hygiene
*Please refer to the PARI eRapid® Nebulizer System Instructions For Use
To learn how to clean the PARI eRapid® please watch Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Altera® or eFlow® Nebulizer
Because it is 50% faster and noiseless for quiet operation, the eRapid® is beneficial to cystic fibrosis patients. With the eRapid®, medications that have been approved for inhalation can be transported deep into the lungs quickly and efficiently significantly reducing treatment burden(1). The eRapid® is suitable for all medications that have been approved for use and are available throughout the US. It also offers worldwide portability and unparalleled hygiene reliability.
eRapid® Nebulizer System Components: 1 eBase® universal controller, 2 eRapid® handsets, 1 nebulizer connection cord, international power supply with US plug only, 1 carrying case, and instructions for use.
1 Easycare® Cleaning Aid is supplied separately (no charge) to CF Services customers for each eRapid® Nebulizer System ordered (not included in eRapid® Nebulizer System carton): Easycare® Instructions for Use
Also Available for an additional charge: CF Services Nebulizer Cleaning Kit** includes: 1 baby bottle sterilizer, clear detergent, Ziploc containers, an instructional DVD, and a backpack.
See Products and Prices under Nebulizers.
**Not the same as the Easycare® Cleaning Aid
For information about infection control guidelines please see the following:
1) Fischer R, Nährig S, Kerscher M, Huber RM: Inhalation with PARI eRapid® reduces treatment burden significantly in adult CF patients without altering lung function, 2007.
Exclusively distributed by Cystic Fibrosis Services